Do you know that only two in four Americans get enough magnesium? Studies have found magnesium deficiencies to be present in 50% of people in the United States. Magnesium is important for the normal functioning of nerves, muscles, cells, bones, and the heart. Certain situations cause the body to lose magnesium. So, to avoid such problems, you should intake magnesium glycinate supplements. The magnesium in magnesium glycinate supplements is involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the human body, including detoxification of neurotransmitter chemicals and formation of ATP, the molecule responsible for cellular energy. These supplements have been shown several benefits helping to
- Promotes bone health
- Reduces anxiety
- Controls blood sugar in people with diabetes
- Lowers symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
Magnesium Glycinate helps to transport nutrients throughout the body, including the brain, where it helps promote calm. These supplements contain the best ingredients, specially researched to improve cognitive functions, get better sleep, and lower anxiety levels. Get 50% of your daily magnesium with these easy-to-swallow glycinate supplements, plus a focus blend and
antioxidant support. You can trust Nutrigastro to avail maximum benefits in the right quantities, backed by science and the latest research. Contact us to get these supplements and start improving your memory and mental focus today.
|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|Magnesium glycinate is formulated to support optimal nerve function, muscle contractions, cardiovascular, bone health, and decreased anxiety.
Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) soft gel, 2 – 3 times daily with meals.|
|Our Formula Vs other formulas on the market.|
|1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Purified of heavy metals and toxic sources of magnesium and uses clear pristine fish oil capsules.||2. Uses cheap sources of magnesium that are filled with heavy metals, fillers, and toxins.|
- Boyle, N. B., Lawton, C., & Dye, L. (2017). The Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Subjective Anxiety and Stress-A Systematic Review. Nutrients, 9(5), 429. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9050429
- Verma, H., & Garg, R. (2017). Effect of magnesium supplementation on type 2 diabetes associated cardiovascular risk factors: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association, 30(5), 621–633. https://doi.org/10.1111/jhn.12454
Serving Size: 1 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.